Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Feature #1-Sunday Savings

As you can see I am still new to blogging. As I sit here on this sunday evening, I am still trying to figure out how I want to run my blog. I do know that I would like to add a new feature. The feature will be called "Sunday Savings". This is where I will share some saving that you can take advantage of. These type of saving will be geared more towards grocerary stores.

  • At Target-if you purchase two Curel 6 oz Ultra Healing Lotion for the cost of about $3.49 you will get a free $5.00 target gift card. If you have a $1.00 off coupon from the sunday paper on October 9th you could pay less than that. If you use another coupon from someone you know, you would even pay less than that. For you ladies who like to buy clothing from Target, you can use your $5.00 gift card on transaction #2 (your clothes). :)
  • At Krogers- if you purchase a Dr Pepper 2 ltr for the cost of $1.99 you can use a coupon from October 9th sunday paper for Dr Pepper and it would be FREE. Who doesn't like free? :)
Thanks for reading,
DeeDee

No comments: